- Manage customer flows and secure social distancing.
- Avoid physical queues: Waiting in line can cause spread of the virus.
- Take care of your staff: Use any personal device to manage the queue.
- Quick deployment: Cloud-based solution with no hardware requirement in the store allows you to be up and running quickly.
- Future proof and expandable.
The customer scans the QR code or uses a unique phone number to virtually join the queue.
The customer waits inside the car or outside from a safe distance to others. They can check live status and position in the queue.
The customer receives SMS when it is their turn to be served. The customer is served and checked out when transaction is completed.
Staff can set min & max customers in-store and queue areas.
Staff can monitor queue length and manually prioritise customers via the app.
The customer is automatically called forward and checked out once the staff confirms the transaction complete via the app.
To complete your virtual queuing solution, we can add a ScanMaster to your existing entrance gates and turn your entrance into an access control point.
This solution will enable consumers to enter the store in the right time slot without any social interaction with the staff members by simply scanning their code and you will have control over how many people are in the store for each time slot.
This access control solution can be kept as permanent hardware at the entrance while the function can be switched to a standard entrance with sensors, and be re-activated in similar times of need.