- Accurate real-time monitoring of the number of people on the premises allows you to verify that you are in compliance with occupancy regulations at all times.
- Giving customers and visitors clear and accurate information about occupancy and expected wait times improves the customer experience and reduces frustration.
- Analytics – as you build up historical occupancy data you can identify underlying trends and patterns in customer/visitor behaviour.
- Occupancy data can be displayed on interactive digital signage both inside and outside the building.
- Includes monitoring, analytics and CMS.
Occupancy control gives you real-time monitoring of the number of people entering and leaving a building, or areas within a building, using automated sensors. When the occupancy threshold is reached, it can deny entrance to additional visitors until there is capacity to serve them.
|Dimensions HxLxW mm||32-85"|
|Operating temperature||0-35° C|
|Installation||Indoor and outdoor options|
|Operating conditions||Indoor, max 80%|