- Fully modular checkout that suits any store format, available in various lengths
- Flexible weighing solutions
- Third consumers function makes it possible to assist a third customer while the two previous consumers are packing the goods that they have purchased. The speed of service increases by almost 30%.
- Designed for easy integration of different payment options and systems
- Straight design of the infeed means that the work of the cashier can be performed in a smaller area, making stretching less necessary. This increases work efficiency.
CheckMate 500 is a traditional, conventional checkout, designed for maximal ergonomics and customer service. It is built to serve consumers quickly, avoid waiting time and reduce queuing; also, to have a steady flow of goods and to make it possible to keep your cashiers healthy.
|Dimensions HxLxW mm||Length: 2900 - 6300 mm Width: 1250 mm Height: 970 mm|
|Voltage||220-240VAC 50-60Hz Max 3A in total|
|Operating temperature||+10 °C to +30 °C|
|Packing area alternatives||Dual lane with divider/Dual lane with 3rd customer functionality|
|Payment options||Cash & Card payment/Prepared for CG/Prepared for Safepay|
|Ergonomic norms||Applicable to swedish recommendations ADI566|
|Scanners||Dimensions prepared for Magellan 3200V &3450|
|Operating conditions||Ambient humidity: 30-80% Storage humidity: 20-90%|