- Fully modular checkout that suits any store format, available in various lengths
- Flexible weighing solutions
- Third consumers function makes it possible to assist a third customer while the two previous consumers are packing the goods that they have purchased. The speed of service increases by almost 30%.
- Designed for easy integration of different payment options and systems
- Straight design of the infeed means that the work of the cashier can be performed in a smaller area, making stretching less necessary. This increases work efficiency.
CheckMate 500 is a traditional, conventional checkout, designed for maximal ergonomics and customer service. It is built to serve consumers quickly, avoid waiting time and reduce queuing. For a steady flow of goods and to make it possible to keep your cashiers healthy.
|Dimensions HxLxW mm
|Length: 2900 - 6300 mm Width: 1250 mm Height: 970 mm
|220-240VAC 50-60Hz Max 3A in total
|+10 °C to +30 °C
|Packing area alternatives
|Dual lane with divider/Dual lane with 3rd customer functionality
|Cash & Card payment/Prepared for CG/Prepared for Safepay
|Applicable to swedish recommendations ADI566
|Dimensions prepared for Magellan 3200V &3450
|Ambient humidity: 30-80% Storage humidity: 20-90%